Gunners Town | Koin Club
“The History of Arsenal” Complete Pack Competition Rules
A· Eligibility, Dates, Prize
- The Competition shall be open to all visitors of www.gunnerstown.com
- There is no charge for entry to the Gunners Town | Koin Club “The History of Arsenal” Complete Pack Competition and as such, the cost of such entry shall be deemed as free of charge.
- The PRIZE for the successful winner of the competition shall be “The History of Arsenal” Gold Commemorative Pack featured here [link].
- No cash alternative or other prize will be offered other than the prize as indicated above.
- The competition start date shall be 11th December, 2017 and the closing date shall be 15th December, 2017* at 8pm GMT.
- Any entries received after the closing date and time specified above, shall be disqualified from the competition.
- Any INCOMPLETE or INCORRECT entries shall be disqualified from the competition. (See Section B, below)
B· Submission Details, Format
- Entrants must provide their Full Name and a functional email address in the appropriate fields of the form provided on the Competition page.
- The information submitted shall be used in all communication between Gunners Town, The Koin Club and the Competition Entrants.
- In the appropriate field of the form, entrants must provide their ANSWER to the Competition QUESTION: “What is the Arsenal Football Club motto?”
- Entrants must check the box stating that they agree to the Competition Rules, as outlined here.
- Submissions are limited to ONE entry per person. Entrants who attempt multiple submissions will be disqualified.
- By submitting an entry, you are granting Gunners Town permission to share your email address with The Koin Club, and to publish your name on the relevant pages on www.gunnerstown.com should you win the prize.
C· Judging, Announcement of Finalists, Winner
- The Koin Club will randomly select the WINNER from a list of successful Entrants (Entrants who satisfy Competition entry requirements AND correctly answer the Competition QUESTION).
- On 18th December, 2017 the WINNER will be announced on www.gunnerstown.com and on the @GunnersTown Twitter feed.
- After the announcement, the WINNER shall be notified by email.
- The Winner agrees to have their name announced on Gunners Town as the ‘Winner of the Gunners Town | Koin Club “The History of Arsenal” Competition’.
- No other personal information (such as the Winner’s postal address, email address, or social media information relating to the Winner) will be published.
D· Delivery of Prize, Copyright, Right of Admission
- Although the competition is open to all visitors to www.gunnerstown.com, please note that the prize on offer will only be delivered (postage free) to a UK mainland address. As such, if you are applying for entry to this completion from outside of the United Kingdom, please ensure that you provide a UK mainland address for delivery of the prize in the event that you are the successful winner. The prize will not be sent overseas unless you specifically request this is to be done at your own cost from the United Kingdom, which will require payment for such delivery prior to despatch.
- This competition is run in good faith by www.gunnerstown.com. Gunners Town will acknowledge receipt of all entries received at firstname.lastname@example.org using the form provided. No liability can be accepted for entries that are not received by Gunners Town.
From all of us here at Gunners Town, and our generous partners The Koin Club… GOOD LUCK!