“Gunners Town Campo FA Cup Final 2015” Competition Rules
A· Eligibility, Dates, Prize
- The Competition shall be open to all visitors of www.gunnerstown.com
- There is no charge for entry to the Gunners Town Campo FA Cup Final 2015 Competition and as such, the cost of such entry shall be deemed as free of charge.
- The PRIZE for the successful winner of the competition shall be a Campo Classic Retro shirt of their choice (including size, style and personalization, if any), selected from the Arsenal replica shirts available here [link].
- No cash alternative or other prize will be offered other than the prize as indicated above.
- The competition start date shall be 18th May, 2015 and the closing date shall be 28th May, 2015 * at 8pm GMT.
- Any entries received after the closing date and time specified above, shall be disqualified from the competition.
- Any INCOMPLETE or INCORRECT entries shall be disqualified from the competition. (See Section B, below)
- No one associated with Gunners Town, i.e. owners, writers or other contributor(s) shall be eligible for entry to the completion for the sake of fairness, impartiality and good order!
B· Submission Details, Format
- Entrants must provide their Full Name and a functional email address in the appropriate fields of the form provided on the Competition page. The information submitted shall be used in all communication between Gunners Town and the Competition Entrants.
- In the appropriate field of the form, entrants must provide their ANSWER to the Competition QUESTION: “Name two Arsenal title winners who have played for both Arsenal and Aston Villa in the Premier League era?”
- Entrants must check the box stating that they agree to the Competition Rules, as outlined here.
- Submissions are limited to ONE entry per person. Entrants who attempt multiple submissions will be disqualified.
- By submitting an entry, you are granting Gunners Town permission to publish your name on the relevant pages on www.gunnerstown.com.
C· Judging, Announcement of Finalists, Winner
- The WINNER will be selected randomly from a list of successful Entrants (Entrants who satisfy Competition entry requirements AND correctly answer the Competition QUESTION).
- On 31st May, 2015, the WINNER will be announced on www.gunnerstown.com and on the @GunnersTown Twitter feed.
- After the announcement, the WINNER shall be notified by email, and shall at that time be asked to select their PRIZE: the CAMPO Retro shirt of their choice, including size, style and personalization, if any.
- The Winner agrees to have their name announced on Gunners Town as the ‘Winner of the Gunners Town Campo FA Cup Final Competition’.
- No other personal information (such as the Winner’s postal address, email address, or social media information relating to the Winner) will be published.
D· Delivery of Prize, Copyright, Right of Admission
- Although the competition is open to all visitors to www.gunnerstown.com, please note that the prize on offer will only be delivered (postage free) to a UK mainland address. As such, if you are applying for entry to this completion from outside of the United Kingdom, please ensure that you provide a UK mainland address for delivery of the prize in the event that you are the successful winner. The prize will not be sent overseas unless you specifically request this is to be done at your own cost from the United Kingdom, which will require payment for such delivery prior to despatch.
- This competition is run in good faith by www.gunnerstown.com. Gunners Town will acknowledge receipt of all entries received at firstname.lastname@example.org using the form provided. No liability can be accepted for entries that are not received by Gunners Town.
- ALL Competition ENTRANTS agree to share their name and email address with Campo Sports Limited, unless they specifically request otherwise in the body of the form provided. In return, each entrant shall receive a unique £5 Off Next Purchase discount code from Campo.
From all of us here at Gunners Town… GOOD LUCK!