Well what a fabulous match yesterday against the old enemy. I am still smiling and can’t see that changing for a while.
I am sure there will be a serious match report or 2 on the site today but just quickly I wanted to ask you 10 questions about the match just to see if you truly took it all in.
The answers will be at the end but please don’t cheat.
1) Who closed down the Spurs player faster than anyone else?
2) Who looked like he knew what beating Spurs meant to the fans the most?
3) Who whilst being the oldest player on the pitch looked the fittest?
4) Who lead by example from the very first second?
5) Who covered more distance than anyone else in either team?
6) Who justifiably had his name sung by 50000 Gunners more than anyone else?
7) Whose passing was swifter and more incisive than anyone else?
8) Who scored one of the most satisfying and coolly taken goals to be seen this season?
9) Who was easily the Man of the Match?
10) Who deserves a new contract to keep him in N5 as a player and then a coach?
11) Who for their loyalty deserves a trophy as much as any player at Arsenal?
12) Who plays a mean rock guitar
DID YOU MANAGE TO GET ALL 12 CORRECT?