Gunners Town is delighted to team up with ‘Art of Football‘ to offer our readers the opportunity to win an exclusive Invincibles prize T-shirt.
What is the Art of Football?
“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.” – Arséne Wenger
Art of Football create hand crafted designs that try to emulate the beauty of those split second moments, the moments you never forget; they look to capture the energy, passion and euphoria that erupts from that one magical kick of a football. They only produce a limited number of each design, so your T shirt, like any good piece of art, is exclusive and completely original.
Competition time on GT
- The Competition is open to ALL www.gunnerstown.com visitors.
- The Competition closes at 12:00pm [GMT] on Sunday 18th October, 2015.
- Enter your Full Name and a functional email address in the fields provided, as we will be using these details to notify you, should you win the prize.
- Submit your ANSWER in the field provided.
- Submissions are limited to ONE entry per person. Entrants who attempt multiple submissions will be disqualified
- The WINNER will be selected randomly from a list of successful Entrants.
- The WINNER will be announced on gunnerstown.com and on the @GunnersTown Twitter feed on or around Monday 19th October, 2015.
- The WINNER will be contacted by using the details provided in the form below.
- The WINNER shall deal directly with the SPONSOR (Art Of Football) to arrange customization and delivery.
- The prize includes free UK mainland delivery.
- Only the winner’s information will be shared with our SPONSOR.
- Gunners Town may not be held liable for any possible infringement of intellectual property rights relating to the prize offered.
In the meantime why not check out the superb ‘Art of Football’ website where you will find numerous exclusive Arsenal moments on Tees and sweat-shirts.