As Noddy Holder says at the start of November every year at a Tesco’s (Coles if you are Aussie) near you:
Once you finished trying to get the receptionist trapped with you in the stationary cupboard and you stopped photocopying your genitals, you might like to have a crack at the Christmas Special of the Arsenal Citizenship Test?
This Christmas Special is all about a special team; THE INVINCIBLES
This months results will be graded out of 20:
0 to 5: Dumb Arse
6 to 10: ‘Arf An Arse
11 to 15: Smart Arse
16+: Grade A Arse
Please let the @GunnersTown team know how you got on, we want to keep track of you GoonerGeeks out there 😉
Same rules as before,
Answers are at the end, so no cheating and no Googling. You’ll let the boss down, you’ll let the tea lady down, but worst of all, you’ll be left with your pants down.
- We won the league at Shite Hart Lane, but what was the date?
- Jose Antonio Reyes signed from whom in January 2004?
- Who was Arsenal’s top goal scorer during the season?
- And how many league goals did he score?
- Who was the only player to play in all 38 league games?
- Which 3 Arsenal players were banned following the ‘rumble’ at Old Trafford on 21st September 2003? (1 point for each)
- Who was handed his full debut vs. Birmingham City on 22nd November 2003?
- By how many points did we beat Chelsea by at the end of the season?
- On 23rd October 2003, Cesc Fabregas trotted out for Arsenal vs. Rotherham United in the League Cup, how old was he?
- Which ex-Gooner scored the opening goal for Leicester City in the final game of the season?
- Which team did Henry score four goals against on 16th April 2004?
- Arsenal lost to three Premier league side in the other three competitions, which teams were these? (1 point for each)
- Who was quoted as saying: “I did not dive and I am not a cheat. That is not the way I play.”?
- Which players scored the first and last goals of the season for Arsenal? (1 point for each)
- Who was sent off against Everton in the first game of the season?
TheSundayMorningGooner: If you are traveling past Old Trafford over the Xmas period, please drive carefully, they are giving three points to anyone these days.
Have a Cool Yule 😉
- 25th April 2004
- Thierry Henry
- Jens Lehmann
- Lauren, Vieira and Parlour
- Gael Clichy
- 16 years and 177 days
- Paul Dickov
- Leeds United
- Manchester United (FA Cup), Middlesborough (League Cup), Chelski (Champions League)
- Robert Pires
- Thierry Henry (vs Everton), Patrick Vieira (Vs Leicester)
- Sol Campbell